Ytz and kl --- the Second round~

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I had my first harmonica session today, in case any of you didn't know it, I joined Harmonica for my CCA. Well, I had quite an interesting lesson today, with our teachers-in-charge and our seniors teaching us on the knowledge needed to play the harmonica. I found them humorous, and the entire group was always burstling with laughter. Sadly, I was all alone by myself, as none whom I knew had joined Harmonica. As what most people had said, there were mostly girls in Harmonica, with only a handful of guys.

Learning a new musical instrument was fun, as I always had wanted to venture into music, but never given the opportunity. It was rather easy to manage, they were patient with us, who had no musical background at all. It was quite challenging to me, and like what the teacher told us, learning it is a form of culture.

Previously, I was fickle-minded, considering whether to take Choir, Symphonic Band or Harmonica, but I finally decided on it, and I will not regret the decision that I have made.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home