Ytz and kl --- the Second round~

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Okay, I've got a lot to say about today. After being sorted out into our different classes, we got to know our new PD tutor and of course new classmates. Firstly, after the maths lecture at the auditorium, we rushed to meet our form class. I had a tough time searching though, if not for the help of my student handbook. My PD tutor is a chinese teacher, who will also be the one teaching us chinese. Almost everyone in my class doesn't seem to like her a lot, because she is someone rather hot-tempered, and wants things done in a perfect manner, or simply, she expects a lot from us. We are just like her model students.

Anyway, she resembles one of my teachers in bowen, ms leong po kam. They are both rather advanced in age, but there is something different. My former teacher have not married yet, the reason is for us to find out...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home