Ytz and kl --- the Second round~

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Well, it had been 2 weeks since school started in a totally new environment. I had this feeling of being uncomfortable, but also at the same time excited about making new friends. Orientation was fun, as I felt that I had enjoyed myself totally. Although there had been criticism on our orientation, I feel that we should still appreciate their efforts in planning and organising the program for us. However, orientation ended off very quickly too, before I had even realised it. Following up was days and days of lectures, which was pretty boring and tiring to keep listening to those lecturers. One of which I dreaded most was of course General Paper lecture, which was also the factor determining if i would switch to a polytechnic education, the crucial question being if I am able to pull through the A levels. The rest of the subjects which are relatively managable, but GP... ... it sounds intimidating to me. I don't even have the confidence of passing it. Oh, i dread GP man... ... if only there was no General Paper... ...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home